Sunday, May 8, 2016

8 May 2016 - Mother's Day & My Big News !

8 May 2016 is a very special day for me and will always be one I will remember. 

Today is my birthday and since it is the second Sunday in May, we are also celebrating Mother's Day today.

This Mother's Day is very special as I not only get to celebrate my beautiful mum but I also get to celebrate this day as a mother, my very first one.




I know I didn't share my pregnancy news on the blog (because of various reasons, pregnancy wasn't easy for me and I had a high risk pregnancy) but I wanted to finally share my good news and I thought what better day than Mother's Day.  We have been blessed with a baby boy and he is going to turn 6 months soon. How time flies


I wanted to do this quick post to share my little bundle of joy with you guys and take a moment to acknowledge all the moms out there. Happy mothers day to all the moms, you rock ! You deserve every bit of this day !

I am, what I am today, because of you mummy, I love you loads. Thank you for always being there.

1 comment:

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)