Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mecca Maxima and Lush Skincare Haul !

Hi guys, Haul time ! Haul time ! YAY !! 

I am so excited about this haul, I shopped at Mecca Maxima and Lush and have some goodies to share. I am very happy with my purchase and so excited to try all this.


 Mecca Maxima goodies (From L to R)

Origins Never a Dull Moment Skin - Brightening Face Polisher
I have been wanting to try a new scrub and I love Origins and brightening products, so decided to pick this one. Will have to see how it goes.

REN Rosa Centifolia Foaming Cleanser 
This was recommended by the Mecca SA, based on my current cleanser which is The Body Shop Vitamin E cleanser, she suggested that this is gentle but a foaming cleanser. I am excited to try this.

Origins Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Bright eye cream 
This was again a recommendation by the SA for hydration and dark circles so am curious to see how it performs. I am yet to find a good eye cream and nothing seems to work for my horrendous dark circles.

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask 
I picked this because I have heard so much about this mask and had to try it and to be honest my skin can definitely benefit from this good stuff. 

Soap and Glory Rich & Foamous Shower Gel 
I loved the Soap & Glory Breakfast Smoothie scrub and wanted to try one of their body washes, so decided to pick this one. Well, I guess you can sense a pattern, foamy, brightening !




Lush goodies (Clockwise from top)
My trip to Lush was mainly to get a free face mask by returning 5 empty pots but ended up buying some other stuff as well ! 

Mask of Magnanimity
I mainly got this for the husband as its more suited to his skin type, but I am sure I will try it too. 

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner 
This is again one of the products that is so hyped that I really have been wanting to try it for long and finally gave in. 

Lovely Jubblies
Nothing much to say about this, was just feeling a bit spendy and decided to buy this. 

BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask 
I got this for free by returning 5 empty Lush pots. This is a good hydrating mask as suggested by the Lush assistant, so I decided to try this as my skin tends to get quite dry in winters. 

Have you tried any of this stuff ? Did you like it ? What have you hauled recently ?

14 comments:

  1. Haha I love that you went into lush for the free face mask and left with 3 extra products. They're very clever offering that to get you in their doors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that's true ! It is rightly said, there is no such thing as a free lunch :(

      Delete
  2. I own Ro's Argan Body Conditioner! I loved the sweet scent :)
    I never get around buying skincare stuff when I visit Mecca lol. I get distracted easily seeing all the makeup stuff on shelves lol

    | Bold Expression | Hana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, usually its bound to happen with me too, but recently I have kind of decided to spend my money more on high end skincare and this was a thought of trip. Surprisingly I did not even see at makeup, was too busy deciding what I wanted to buy for skincare.

      Delete
  3. Ren cleanser is on my wish list..have too many products to finish up first before investing in a new cleanser..would love to hear your thoughts on the origins face polisher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha, thats our story always, but good that you are resisting to buy until you finish your current stock ! Yes I will do a review once I have tried it enough :)

      Delete
  4. You got some great products! I really like the REN and Origins line so hopefully those products work well for you!

    xx Julia
    missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Origins line, but am trying REN for the first time, yesh hopefully it turns out to be good :)

      Delete
  5. The BB seaweed facemask sounds really nice! I'd love to hear how you go with it! Also interested to hear about the Origins face polish as I love the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask and swear by it for when my skin is feeling dry. Lots of new goodies for you to try and review! Great post xxx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the BB Seaweed facemask once and love it. It made my skin baby soft, so so smooth. I love Origins products so am hoping the face polish turns out to be good for me. Yeah, lots of trails and reviews coming up :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome haul! I'm interested to hear if the Origins Mega Bright eye cream works well on dark circles. I'm always looking for brightening eye creams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di. Yes I will keep you updated, though it may take a bit longer as I am planning to start using this after finishing my current one. Me too, I have horrendous dark circles and nothing on earth seems to fix it !

      Delete
  7. I have been wanting to buy some stuff from lush...m from india so lush is not here i m going to ask my sister to send some stuff across! Do share ur review on origins never a dull moment....i lovve mask of magnamity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really sad that Lush exited the Indian market. Yes, definitely will do a review. Its good to know that u like Mask of Magnanimity !

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)