Monday, June 22, 2015

5 Favorite NOT BLACK Eyeliners !

I love colored eyeliners. I think they are the easiest way to add something to your eyes and look pulled together. I previously did a 6 different eyeliner looks post. Today I am sharing my 5 favorite colored eyeliners to wear, this is not focused on the brand as such but on colors.



(L-R) Maybelline Hyperglossy, Savvy by DB Soft Glide, Rimmmel Scandaleyes, Maybelline Colorshow and Revlon Colorstay Skinny




Navy - I love a good navy, looks almost like black but just adds a bit more dimension to the eye look. If you are not into colored eyeliners, navy or brown is a good option to start with. 

Bronze or Brown - Bronze/Brown shades are classic and look good on almost all skin tones in my opinion. Brown looks less harsh as compared to black and looks good both on the lid and waterline.

Bright Blue - I love blue on my skin tone and also against my eye color. I love to wear bright blue on my waterline for a pop. I don't wear it smudged, I just line my waterline heavily and like the pop it gives. I also wear a electric blue liquid eyeliner on my lids (not together).

Purple - Purple, again in my opinion is an easy shade and looks good on a lot of skin tones. I love wearing purple with taupe and bronze shadows.

Green - Green may not be everyone, but I really enjoy a good green. Dark greens are easier to pull off. I love pairing green with gold shadows.

Which colored eyeliners do you love wearing ? 

3 comments:

  1. I really want to play around with coloured eyeliners, but I'm just not committed enough to buy one! I might try and use wet eyeshadow as liner though, since I really like the look of navy, white, and emerald liner. (Not all at once, of course, heh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I can understand, that's a good idea ! You can also try buying the cheapest drugstore eyeliner available :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Rimmel eyeliners - have one in bronze and use it everyday. It's so easy to work with and stays on all day ;)

    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)