Thursday, December 4, 2014

Review - YSL Rouge Pur Couture Rouge Vermillion (04)

There is something magical about luxury lipsticks, hard to explain but it feels so damn good to apply a luxe lipstick. If you are lip addict and fond of shiny packaging, you know what I mean.  In today's post I am reviewing 'YSL Rouge Pur Couture Rouge Vermillion (04)' lipstick.



YSL Rouge Pur Couture Rouge Vermillion, is a reddish pink shade. It is a color which in my opinion would look good on most skin tones. The best think I light about this shade is that its a subtle bright and can easily be worn both during the day and night. I mostly wear it full on but sometimes blotted too.








The Good
  • Beautiful packaging 
  • Highly pigmented, shows opaque in one swipe
  • Feels creamy and moisturising on the lips  
  • Lasts 4-5 hours  
  • Has SPF 15

The Bad
  • Expensive  
  • It has a slight fragrance which everyone may not like

The Price
AUD 50


Overall, if you like creamy pigmented lipsticks and want to dabble in the high end market, give this one a swatch at your local counter. If you prefer matte formulas, probably skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)