Monday, May 12, 2014

Stuff my Hair is Loving !

I have a quick post today showing you the hair products and tool I am loving. 


Lately my hair had been giving me a lot of trouble, especially dry ends, I had to mostly straighten for it to look good. Lot of my woes went away with getting a hair cut, but in the process I discovered some stuff which my hair has been loving. Before starting something about my hair, I have oily roots and dry ends. I need to shampoo every other day.

GHD Air Hair Dryer

I read about this first on Lilit's blog. I am pretty happy with my GHD flat iron, so when I was looking for a hair dryer, I decided to go with GHD Air. This has been the best investment ever, it drys up my hair super fast which is a blessing. It also has a continuous cool shot button which my hair loves. I bought this at a discounted price from myhaircare
Price - 199 AUD 

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum

I won all the products from this Schwarzkopf line in a  giveaway. From the line, serum is my favorite. I don't have a lot of hair so I am always cautious using hair products as some of them can make it looking flat and weigh it down. This is a light oil which I prefer, it helps make my hair smooth and shiny. I don't spray it directly on my hair, I spray it on my hands and smooth it on to my hair ends (when its damp) and whatever is left, I apply it on the top part of my hair
Price - 8.99 AUD 80 ml 

Protane Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil

Moroccan oil and its wonders are nothing new, but I was skeptical to spend that huge a amount as my hair is easily weighed down. So when I saw this argan oil at Aldi for 9.99, I thought of giving it a go. I have been loving it, I take the smallest pump on my palm, rub it in and apply to the ends of my hair (when its damp) and it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and nourished. Smells heavenly too. 
 Price - 9.99 AUD from Aldi

What has your hair been loving ? Any recommendations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)